EquiLaw LLC is happy to provide strategies and solutions for clients throughout the United States. Learn more about our services below or let us know how we can be of assistance to you by contacting our office for your free initial consultation.
- Drafting Agreements
Horse Purchase and Sale; Boarding; Leasing; Employment, Training Agreements, Consignment Agreements, Agency Agreements with Dealers and Brokers, and Breeding Agreements.
- Sale and Lease Disputes
Negotiation and Drafting of Purchase & Sales, Leasing, Breeding, Training, Boarding, Employment, Liability Releases, Importing & Transportation Arrangements.
- Mortality Issue Disputes
- Formation of Business Entities
Partnerships, Corporations, Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships, Joint Venture Agreements, Syndication Agreement, and Artificial Insemination Agreements.
- Property and Personal Liability Issues
- Horse Insurance Disputes
- Real Property Issues
Purchase, Sale, Lease, Development, Zoning and Planning Board Issues.
- Land Use Dispute with Private and Public Parties
- Representation before equine sports governing agencies
USEF, USDF, AQHA, NTRA, USTA and other designated organizations
- Equine Tax Advice
- Claims of Defamation
- Trust and Estates planning and administration as it relates to horses
- Veterinary and Professional Malpractice
- International sales, importing and exporting of horses
- Divorce and Horses
- Valuation and Appraisal
- Charitable Donations and Retirement Agreements
- Equine Liens
horse liens, Agister Liens, and stableman’s lien
- Drug Violations
- Veterinary Representation
Representation of veterinarians and equine veterinary professional before licensing disciplinary agencies
- Trainer and Farm Liability
- Liability of Dealers and Agents
- Speaking Engagements
To book a date for Steven, M. Tarshis Esq. of EquiLaw, LLC to be a guest speaker at your equine organization, please visit our Contact Us page and fill out our online form with your request.